Tuesday 9 June 2015

Cornwall School Games





I first made an edit for a poster design for the Cornwall School Games, I used the different colours to represent the different meanings. I then used this to make my first logo, which was then changed to create the final logo idea. I the put this logo onto different sports products, I think my hoodie was best because I feel like this would be main thing people would buy.

To change the colours of the people I used the magic wand tool to elect the areas of the picture that I wanted and then used the colour tool to select the colour I wanted. Then I rearranged all of the people on both the logo and poster to the way I wanted them. For the the poster I the used to text tool to type in the first part of the text and make it the size and font that I wanted. Then to make the word illusion stand out. I found a picture of an illusion on the internet and then made the writing out of it and placed the word where I wanted.







No comments:

Post a Comment