Tuesday 23 June 2015

Assessments

Self Assessment:
I think thats this topic is going okay so far, I have learnt some different types of animation and different ways animation can be used. I also think that my work for the Cornwall School Games was quite good and I enjoyed making it. 

Peer Assessment:
Your blog is really smart and well played out. i think our final piece and cornwall school games poster were also very good. You always put lots of effort into your posts. - Lizzie.

Teacher Assessment: 
You are progressing very well in this subject, your use of drawn and digital media is very strong and your ideas are always well thought out. Your analysis of existing animations and moving image is strong and will lead to strong influences for your final piece.

Well done - keep up the good work! A* 
23/06/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment